Thursday, April 17, 2014

{Paperback Bargain Sales} 100+ Awesome Bestsellers on Sale for Less than $5 Each

This morning I got my Wisdom Teeth out… which actually wasn’t that bad of an experience at all!  But, I’m cooped up at home, so I spent a majority of my day reading some awesome books and perusing Amazon for paperback deals… and I came across a BUNDLE of them--each for less than $5!  In fact, most run $3.60-$4.00!!!  WHOOT!  Book lovers rejoice!

 

  Books by Jandy Nelson, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Rick Riordan, Suzanne Young, Lauren Myracle, Lauren Kate, Alyson Noel, L.J. Smith, Rachel Caine, Jennifer Echols, Melissa de la Cruz, Cecily von Ziegesar, Andrew Xia Fukuda, Brigid Kemmerer, Alexander Gordon Smith, Courtney Summers, Tera Lynn Childs, Carrie Vaughn, Mari Mancusi, C.C. Hunter, Neal Shusterman, Diana Peterfreund, and so many more awesomes are available!!!

 

http://wp.me/p1jhaj-53p 

 Here's the Link to these awesome sales:

http://wp.me/p1jhaj-53p


Enjoy! 

 

Above are all bargain books and quantities are limited... so act fast!!! According to Amazon, bargain books are new but could include a small mark from the publisher and/or an Amazon.com price sticker identifying them as such.  Enjoy, and do let me know what you pick up (in the comments section)–I’m curious! Also, please note that these are on sale as of the time of this post… double check pricing before selecting buy–if the price is different, then all the copies at bargain price are gone.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment